What all Information do we collect?
We collect individual’s personal information and it comprises:
- E-Mail Address
- Billing Details including name, email Id, etc.
- Comments and Queries
How we Collect the Personal Information?
We collect the personal information with various forms and fields embedded on Mailerstock.com. These forms and fields include:
- Newsletter Subscription Field
- Checkout Page form comprising of fields such as name, billing city, billing country, email address, etc.
- Support Form embedded on each template page
- Contact Us Form
Why we Collect the Personal Information?
We, at Mailerstock, collect personal information so as to extend support and help to those who share it with us. The information collected from the users is also leveraged to raise an invoice. Lastly, in order to send periodic emails too, we request the visitor to share with us their personal information.
Retention Period of your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information in our database till you ask us to delete the same. You can do so by either sending us an e-mail directly or approaching us via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
How we share the collected Personal Information?
We share the collected Personal Information:
- Between our Departments: We may share the collected information between the various departments so as you yield the promised result on time.
- With Third-Parties: We avail the services of Disqus to ensure proper management of comments and discussions in our blog section. For the proper functioning and operation of its add-ons, it is imperative that Disqus use the personal information of the users. Thus, we share the personal information which is limited to comment(s) and email address. Other than the mentioned personal information, all the credit/debit cards’ details and the personally identifiable information is never stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Please note that mailerstock.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites to which it links.
- When sharing protect us lawfully: We may share your Personal Information if we believe that the disclosure is mandatory by law and it protects our legal interest.
How we handle the security of Personal Information?
We use reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, data security over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In case, you find that your interaction with us is no longer secure then please contact us immediately over the same.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European Union (EU) regulation governing the privacy and security of personal data. GDPR gives users more control to the users over how their data is used. In the case of non-compliance, the regulation imposes heavy fines on the companies. If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You can ask us to port our personal information (in a structured manner to you), erase, or restrict the processing of the same. You can even restrict us from processing your information that we undertake for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The right to restrict us is limited when we have a legal requirement to process your information.
- If you have unresolved concerns, you have to right to lodge a complaint to authorities responsible for data protection. The authority will be either from your habitual residence, workplace or where you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
In case, if the users find their personal data incomplete or inaccurate, GDPR gives them the right to modify the same. To request modifications to your personal data, please get in touch with us using our contact us form.
Address: 60, Laxmi Nagar, Hiran Magri Sector 8, Udaipur, Rajasthan (India).