Mailerstock’s Refund Policy
We, at Mailerstock, endeavor to offer the best e-mailer templates that are sure to cater to all your e-mail marketing needs. However, our refund policy protects you in case you are not satisfied with the e-mailer template that you have purchased from us.
You are entitled to a refund when:
- An email template is a ‘not as described’ or it is different from what is shown on the Mailerstock website.
- An email template doesn’t work the way it should and the problem can’t be easily fixed in an appropriate timeframe.
- An email template contains a security vulnerability and can’t be easily fixed in an appropriate timeframe.
- You do not receive support as per the template’s support policy.
- You haven’t downloaded a purchased email template within 3 months from the date of purchase. In such a case, please provide us with your purchase code to process your refund.
You are not entitled to a refund when:
- The Mailerstock team fixes and updates the template in the given timeframe.
- The email template you downloaded doesn’t meet your expectations.
- You change your mind after purchasing the template and wish to return it back.
- You purchase a template by mistake.
- You don’t have the expertise to customize or use the template.
- You cannot access the template because the same has been removed from the website.
- Preview the email template carefully before purchasing it.
- Download the template as soon as you have purchased it.
- Report any issue, bug or glitch to the Mailerstock team as soon as you come across it.