Mailerstock’s Support Policy
Here at Mailerstock, we don’t just strive to offer top-notch e-mailer templates but also provide the much-needed support to get the desired result. When you purchase our supported email templates, we extend support for a whopping six months from the date of purchase. This policy defines our scope for support.
Note that our response time may vary depending on the number of inquiries that we have in hand, type of request, whether or not the queries have already been answered. On the whole, there is no need to worry when you make a purchase from us. Mailerstock has got your back.
Support for Different Types of Queries
Type 1: Usage Queries
If you are not sure on how to use the e-mailer template that you have purchased and downloaded, our representatives are here to lend a helping hand. You are sure to receive a satisfying response in any format including us steering you to an already documented response.
Type 2: Technical Queries
Our representatives are expert enough to understand, handle, and solve your technical queries which include but not limited to:
- Features and functionalities of the emailer template.
- Assisting you in the emailer design aspects.
- Answering queries regarding third-party assets.
- Helping you get maximum value from the template.
Type 3: Defects in the Email Template or Included third-party Assets
During the email template support period, we help our buyers in case they come across bugs/glitches/defects in the e-mailer template that they have purchased from us. Also, we’ll answer queries regarding issues which have arisen in the third-party assets, thus, enhancing your experience with Mailerstock.
What’s Not Included in our Support Services?
There are certain things which have been excluded from our e-mailer template support services. They are:
- Support or suggestions for e-mailer template customization and modification.
- Addressing issues and extending support regarding web hosting and server selection.
- Addressing concerns related to the software that you have installed to use or modify Mailerstock e-mail templates.
- Technical issues regarding third-party service update or bug.